Just as the car body, car dashboard also need to always appear clean. It's just cleaning process does not need frequent cleaning car body. However, if the car dashboard receive scant attention, it can develop cracks which of course is not unsightly eye. Car dashboard parts can be damaged due to changes in air temperature in the car quite drastically on a daily basis. That is because the hot rays of the sun and AC car.
So that the car dashboard to be durable and always looks beautiful, clean regularly. This work is not really complicated, especially the dashboard area of generally less than a quarter wide car body. Moreover, the liquid to create a glossy car dashboard already sold in the market.
Appropriate steps to clean the car dashboard are as follows:
- Clean the car dashboard using a vacuum cleaner to suck dust. Keep the tip of a vacuum cleaner having a feathered edge, so as not to scratch the car dashboard.
- Clean the sidelines of a car dashboard, such as between the lattice air conditioner, radio tape, and others with the brush or a fluffy brush. Avoid using a toothbrush, because it can scratch and cause abrasion. To local AC grid, use the mini brush (for painting), toothbrushes, micro fiber cloth, cotton bud, and liquid multipurpose cleaner (MPC), which is usually referred to as deagreser, which contain acid. Brush and brush work to remove the germs that stick to the grill. To dust, use a mini brush without using cleaning fluid. To use deagreser fluid, there are rules of use, which is mixed with water in 1:8 ratio for light impurities, and the ratio of 1:4 for the dirt that has been severe. Fluids should not be sprayed directly into the lattice, because the stools will actually go into the hole AC. We recommend using a cotton bud which was sprayed with a liquid MPC.
- use a special cleaning fluid dashboard that water based or contain UV protection, so that the car dashboard increasingly resistant to sunlight.
- Spray cleaning fluid is to burnish the surface of the dashboard. Then wipe with microfiber.
- Avoid liquids that contain silicone because it can stick on the dashboard of a car when conditions dry out. Also will make the driver dazzled by sun reflecting silicon. In addition to the dashboard so that the surface looks less attractive because oily.
- Avoid using polish the tires on a car dashboard. Because it can make the surface becomes cracked.
- Avoid using soap dab or detergent to clean car dashboard, because it can make a dull surface of the dashboard. Use soap dab or detergent that too often even able to make the color of car dashboard become faded.